Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, strawberry banana blueberry cheesecake fruit salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into luscious strawberries and sweet banana to create the most amazing, glorious fruit salad ever!. Banana Fruit Salad Recipes on Yummly Coconut Cream Fruit Salad With Cashews, Very Vanilla Fruit Salad, Summer Fruit Salad With Creamy Honey-lime Dressing. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into luscious strawberries and sweet banana to create the most amazing, glorious fruit salad ever!
Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry banana blueberry cheesecake fruit salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- Take 1 container fresh strawberries
- Prepare 2-3 bananas
- Get 1 large box Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix powder
- Prepare 1/2 small box Jello instant vanilla pudding mix powder
- Get As needed Graham crackers honey, or cinnamon flavor
- Make ready 16 oz tub of cool whip
- Make ready 2 cups yogurt. I used blueberry & vanilla
- Get as needed lemon juice (if you're going to add the bananas right away to the salad, it helps to keep them from turning brown. Just slice bananas and dip in lemon juice or use a basting brush over them
- Prepare OPTIONAL: blueberries marshmallows, pralines, granola,pecans
- Get Optional 1/2 pkg cream cheese & vanilla creamer
This strawberry banana cheesecake salad might throw you off because salads and cheesecakes don't usually go hand in hand. / Fruit Sides. How to Make Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad. Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad is a great dessert recipe. It has endless possibilities to make it your own.
Instructions to make Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- Mix together in a big bowl the cool whip, pudding powders, and yogurt. Tip: If you like your graham crackers soft add some small to medium size crushed different size pieces now and stir in. I personally love them soft, tastes better kind of mushed in the salad. Lol
- Wash and slice strawberries, add to mixture. Stir it all up. Also, if you're adding any of the "OPTIONAL" items, add them now too.
- Now the BANANAS. You can add them now, and use the lemon juice method so they don't turn brown, OR you can add them fresh into the salad, and mix in once you're ready to serve. I also add some more crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, and any leftover fruits just to decorate.
- You can also use this as a dip, and just dunk in with some graham crackers. If you don't want to put them inside the salad. But it tastes sooooo much better mixed in. But also is just as good double dunked with graham crackers.🌝
Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad is a great dessert recipe. It has endless possibilities to make it your own. Different fruits can be added or substituted. Grapes, blueberries, blackberries and apples to name a few. Stir in the fruit (Note: You can also add in or change any of the fruits.) This is best served cold and made same day.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry banana blueberry cheesecake fruit salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!