Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, creamy cheesecake fruit salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy cheesecake fruit salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- Get cream cheese
- Get pkg cheesecake pudding mix
- Make ready french vanilla creamer
- Take strawberries quartered
- Prepare grapes (whatever kind you like)
- Get can of pineapple chunks
- Get blueberries
- Prepare bananas
- Prepare Juice of half a lemon
- Get apple sliced thinish
Steps to make Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well.
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in.
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve.
- Serve cold.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy cheesecake fruit salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!